The Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre opens 5th February
The brand-new Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre will open its doors on Työpajankatu 14A in February - writes hel.fi.
The Health and Well-being Centre will provide an extensive range of services under one roof.
The services of the Herttoniemi, Kallio and Vallila health stations and dental clinics will be transferred to Kalasatama. The Health and Well-being Centre will also provide services such as rehabilitation, psychiatric and substance abuse services, social services for young people and adults, and services for disabled people and immigrants (see the list below).
The Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre will also provide care management, social welfare counselling and housing consultation for elderly people.
Many of the services of the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre will be available on weekdays from 7.00 am to 8.00 pm. The extended opening hours are especially beneficial to customers who prefer to use the services after 4.00 pm due to their work schedules, for example.
Easy to find
We want Kalasatama to be easy to come to and its services easy to use.
The Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre is located by the metro station. Bus 26 stops in front of the building. Buses such as 58 and 59 (Itäväylä stop), as well as 55 and 56 (Työpajankatu stop), also stop near the Health and Well-being Centre. For private cars, there is a parking areaat Capellan puistotie.
The following units and services will be transferred to the Kalasatama Health and Well-being Centre:
- Herttoniemi Health Station
- Kallio Health Station
- Vallila Health Station
- Tobacco Addiction Clinic
- Centralised contraceptive advice
- Young people’s social work and social guidance on Malminkatu
- Adults’ social work and social guidance in the Kallio office building
- Immigration Unit
- Housing consultation
- Social welfare counselling
- Southern social work for the disabled
- Dental clinic at the Herttoniemi Health Station
- Dental clinic at the Kallio Health Station
- Dental clinic at the Vallila Health Station
- Sofianlehto dental clinic
- Southern psychiatric outpatient clinic in Kivelä
- Southern psychiatric outpatient clinic on Sturenkatu
- Hämeentie substance abuse outpatient clinic
- Substitution Therapy Assessment Clinic
- Kallio centralised open physical therapy
- Herttoniemi occupational therapy
Read more news of Helsinki on our site.